The SLSA Members’ Portal is your link to accessing your surf lifesaving records (including memberships, patrol hours/rosters, awards and personal details). You can also update your personal information within the Portal including change of address and preferred contact number.
Some activities members can do in the Portal:
- Renew your membership
- Pay membership fees, carnival entry levy etc
- Check your patrol roster
- Check your awards and patrol hours history
- Download a circular or other file
- View job adverts
- Read Club, Branch, State or National Surf Lifesaving news
- Apply for a Service Award
Assistance in the use of Members’ Portal can be found by emailing [email protected] or phoning 1300 724 006.
If you have not already set up a Members’ Portal Account refer to our Membership page for guidelines.