At Avalon Nippers we like to keep our parents and nippers informed about what is happening, how to get involved and how our club operates, we do this through a variety of communication channels including:
- Avalon Beach SLSC website – this contains all of the information you need to refer to during the Nippers season. It includes information on registration, proficiencies, key contacts, training events, calendar of events and competition guidelines.
- Nipper News is our monthly newsletter and contains important information about events that will take place in the coming weeks.
- The newsletter is distributed to nipper parents via the primary email address associated with your nippers membership. If you have a nipper and are not receiving this newsletter, please send an email to our very helpful registrar Shellie Vincent at [email protected], to confirm we have your correct contact details.
- Email / SMS is used for important or last-minute communications, for example a change of venue for Nippers due to challenging weather conditions.
- Email / SMS alerts may come from either Avalon Nippers or your age manager and they are sent to nipper parents via the primary email address and primary mobile phone number associated with your nippers membership. If you have a nipper and are not receiving email / SMS alerts, please send an email to our registrar Shellie Vincent at [email protected], to confirm we have your correct contact details.