At Avalon Nippers we like to keep our parents and Nippers informed about what is happening, how to get involved and how our Club operates. We do this through a variety of communication channels including:
1. Avalon Beach SLSC website – this contains all the information you need to refer to during the Nippers season. It includes information on registration, proficiencies, key contacts, training events, calendar of events and competition guidelines.
2. Nipper News is our weekly newsletter and contains important information about events, carnivals and social activities. Ensure your email address is always up to date via the Members’ Portal.
3. Instagram is used to share news regarding training and changes to Nipper locations.
4. Email/SMS is used for important or last-minute communications, for example a change of venue for Nippers due to challenging weather conditions.
5. Email/SMS alerts may come from either Avalon Nippers or your age manager and they are sent to Nipper parents via the primary email address and primary mobile phone number associated with your Nipper’s membership. Ensure your contact information is always up to date via the Members’ Portal.
If you are not receiving information via email/SMS alerts, please check the accuracy of your membership records via the Members’ Portal.