Nipper Membership Fees
Minimum Nipper Fee $240
- 1st Nipper (aged U6 – U14)
- Up to 2 x parents (Active or General Members)
Each additional Nipper in family $70
If you have an Active Kids Voucher please claim the full value of $100 and deduct the voucher value at the time of payment.
BOARD HIRE (PER SEASON)*
Under 9 – Under 13 $75
Under 14 – Under 18 $150
* invoiced directly by the Club and must be paid before a board is issued.
CARNIVAL COMPETITION FEES*
Per season, per Nipper $100
* invoiced directly by the Club and must be paid 7 days prior to attending first carnival.
Nipper – child attending Nippers (aged Under 6 – Under 14).
Under 15 Cadet – Free membership if your child is Under 15 and has attained the Surf Rescue Certificate.
– Parents of U15 Cadets must remain as General members until their child reaches the age of 15. Membership fees for up to two parents is $80.00
Under 16 Rookies – Under 18 – Free membership if your child is Under 18 @ 30 September 2019.
– It is not compulsory for parents of these age groups to be a member. If you wish to remain as a General member then membership fees for up to two parents is $80.00.
General Member – parent/guardian of child.
Active Member – parent/guardian of child with a proficient life saving qualification (ie. Bronze Medallion) and assigned to Nipper Water Safety Patrol and/or Beach patrol.