The SLSA Members Area (portal) is your link to accessing your surf lifesaving records (including memberships, patrol hours/rosters, awards and personal details). You can also update your personal information within the Portal including change of address and preferred contact number.
Some activities members can do in the Members Area:
- Renew your membership
- Pay membership fees, carnival entry levy etc
- Check your patrol roster
- Check your awards and patrol hours history
- Download a circular or other file
- View job adverts
- Read Club, Branch, State or National Surf Lifesaving news
- Apply for a Service Award
Having trouble logging into the Members Area? Email SLSA’s IT department: [email protected] or phone 1300 724 006.
If you have not already set up a Members Area account refer to our Membership page for guidelines.