Avalon Beach SLSC is a not-for-profit organisation which relies on the generosity of the community through donations, the commitment of its members through fundraising and the support of businesses via corporate sponsorship.
As well as our regular activities such as patrols, Nippers, Masters, IRB and Surf Boat competitions, we hold a number of significant events throughout the year including the Carols at the Beach, the Lion Island Challenge and the Avalon Beach Surf Swim & Around the Bends Swim. These events draw large numbers of participants, big crowds and provide excellent exposure for sponsors. Sponsors will benefit from an association with the Australian Surf Lifesaving movement, the largest volunteer organisation in the world.
We can offer our corporate sponsors a diverse range of sponsorship opportunities including:
- Logo placement on website and social media
- Naming rights or Banner display at events (Banner/s to be provided by sponsor)
- Logo placement on printed advertising
- Acknowledgement by MC during events and presentations
- Logo placement on equipment
- Logo placement on uniforms, tents and trailers
- Logo placement on social media pages
For further information about Sponsorship opportunities and how your contribution can help our Club raise vital funds for surf rescue and Lifesaving equipment to keep our beach a safe place, contact [email protected]