It’s great that you’d like to get involved in our Nippers program and it compulsory for at least ONE Parent/Guardian to join as a Member but much more fun if both Parents/Guardians register! Why?
- You can’t assist in Nipper activities unless you are a member
- If you injure yourself at Nippers, you will be covered by insurance
- Sunday morning Nippers will be much for more fun for you and your kids if you’re helping out
It only takes a couple of steps but please do not apply until 1 July when our membership season opens.
Step 1: JOIN HERE When you see the “I want to join” field, click on the dropdown menu arrow and select “My Family”. Nippers aged U6 – U15 must have at least one parent/guardian also join as a Member. Have your Active Kids vouchers ready BEFORE you begin.
Step 2: Once your application is submitted, click on the make a payment link and pay your membership fees – $240 for your first Nipper and $70 for every other Nipper. No Active Kids Voucher? No problem, simply scroll down and click ‘Next’ to bypass that page. Click here for Membership Fees
Transferring from another Club?
If you are transferring to Avalon Beach SLSC from another Surf Life Saving Club you must request a transfer via the Members Area:
- Login to the Members Area and select “Memberships”, then “Renewals, Payments & Transfers”, then “Join/Transfer to a new organisation”.
Select “I want to join a surf club, or transfer to a different surf club”
- Select the Organisation you want to transfer to
State = Surf Life Saving NSW
Branch = Sydney Northern Beaches Branch
Club/Organisation = Avalon Beach
- You will then be given 3 options and you must choose one of these options:
Full transfer – You leave your current club.
Competition rights transfer – Keep your membership at your current club(s) but move your competition rights to a new club. You will then have dual membership.
Non-competition rights transfer – Join another club, while keeping your membership and your competition rights at your current club. You will then have dual membership.
- Update your personal details if they have changed, in particular your email address, home address and mobile phone number.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the appropriate declarations and submit your request.
- IMPORTANT: you will then be directed to the MAKE A PAYMENT screen to pay the Membership fee applicable.
Transfers between clubs need to be approved by both the Club a member is leaving and the Club a member is joining. This process is not instantaneous.
To follow the status of your membership transfer, contact the Registrar of the Club you are leaving or the Avalon Beach Registrars. [email protected]